Something's going on part 2 ~ police at my door this evening

H

HaoZi

Also waiting for a progress report. How's she taking it? And how are you holding up?

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
Sorry I'm coming in so late to this. Just got home from book club and this is the first I've been on. Sending gentle hugs and continuing prayers. W..ish I could be there to help in some way...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt is doing better - no longer agitated but very anxious. I've been up 48 hours straight with her now & am ready to crash myself. psychiatrist's office hadn't returned my call yesterday however therapist did. We spoke for a good 45 minutes on strategies, his opinion of kt needs to be hospitalized.

I'm hoping to get kt into her pediatrician doctor for the usual tests for pregnancy & STDs. kt is balking & I'm a broken record. "These are the consequences for choices/behaviors from Monday night." I'm not willing to take it to crisis mode today.

kt's mental health team has been alerted; an incident report is being filed ~ can't remember by whom & to what department. Don't really care at this point.

You're all the best support system I could have right now. I'll check in with you guys to see if I should let kt go out for a walk by herself from now on. Don't know what I was thinking the other night.:crazy2::rolleyes:

kt, on the other hand, wasn't thinking at all. :slap::scared:

crazymama30

Hugs. I am glad she is not agitated, but anxious is no fun either. Here's hoping for the best outcome. If she needs hospitalization then lets hope it happens, and the sooner the better so you can get some sleep! I hate staying up to keep them safe, never had to do it with difficult child, but have done it with husband more times than I could count!

H

HaoZi

Thanks for the update, I hope you're able to get some restful sleep soon and no lasting consequences occur as the result of her choices.