son using again, refusing to go to school, verbally aggressive, and so much more

pasajes4

To days after getting off probation and he is back at it both guns blazing. There is no doubt that it is only a matter of time before he goes back to jail. He has managed to lie his way out of it with the officer that showed up at the door. He let me know that he was saving all of his rage towards me for the whole six months he was on probation.

D

dixiegirl40

(((hugs))) your way. I'm not at this point with my difficult child yet but we're headed there. I've had many conversations with cops and now that he's 18 I fear more is coming. Prayers your way.

lovemysons

Oh my...
I am sending you hugs and strength to get through these very tough days with your son.

Can you reach out to probation officer that difficult child had and ask their opinions about where you go from here?

Thinking of you...and I'm so sorry about the situation.
((((hugs))))
LMS

Was your son in a juvenile center, since he is still a minor? It sounds like he is totally out of control now, and that must be very scary for you. Is there a therapist or someone else who you can talk to about your difficult child and his rages? My difficult child is in jail right now, and he will do anything to be able to come home. He has learned the hard way that he must follow the law so that he can stay out of jail. Please take care of yourself, because your last sentence about his rages really worries me. HUGS...

pasajes4

He is refusing medication and going for therapy. Today is Monday and I will be contacting his p.o. He was in juvie for 2 weeks. Right now all I want is him gone.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I am glad you are contacting his PO. Onyxx did this before - got off probation and right back into using, etc.

Fortunately her PO listened... This is probably why she is still on probation this time.

What CJ said is right, that IS a threat. Please report it as such - not as a vague wondering. I'm thinking of you today.

pasajes4

His PO listened. He was picked up this morning for issuing a threat against me. We will see what transpires from this point. She also took the name of the officer that came to the house and bought into his charm and B.S.A complaint will be filed against the officer. I am still somewhat rattled. I re-read my post from last night and realized that at that point i did not even know what day it was. Thanks for listening and for all of the input.

I'm so glad that you contacted the PO and that she is taking this threat seriously. You are taking the right step to feel safe in your own home. Please take care of yourself, and let us know what happens next. I am sending you wishes for strength and peace in the days ahead. HUGS....

FlowerGarden

Glad the PO listened. My son was raging, not going to school, smoking pot, and not taking his medications, the therapist and psychiatrist told me to call the police every single time he became out of control. Unfortunately, the police that came to your home believed your son it seems. I would still keep calling the police whenever he acts up. Hugs to you.