Son went to Jail and it is about time

TerryJ2

Oh, Pasajes, I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you.
He is now reaping the consequences of HIS OWN ACTIONS. What is, is.
I am so glad that your daughter and your best friend came over and took you to lunch. Bravo.
Add me to the list of those who are proud of you. Take a deep breath. You're doing great. We're here for you.

buddy

Sending more caring thoughts and love your way.... Glad you got out. He needs this help and you are doing the right thing.... Stay strong and know you are loved, supported and heard.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sending you so many hugs right now!! I know EXACTLY how you feel because I had to go before a judge twice to say that Wiz was not coming home because he kept hurting me and trying to hurt the other kids and himself and I was truly afraid that if we brought him home someone would end up dead. It was the ONLY logical outcome to bringing him home. And it hurt. It was about the most awful feeling thing I have ever done. EVER done. So I know your pain. Let the tears come, give yourself some time for the world to seem like it isn't all upside down and inside out, and please please please see a therapist. Our local DV center was amazingly helpful even though they had never dealt with a child abusing a parent before. Sadly, they now deal with a fair amt of it and have a therapist dedicated to that. Sigh.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

pasajes4

It is not going well. I visited with him last night. He is no longer mad at me. He hates me and I could feel every bit of it. The only thing he wanted to know was what was I going to say on the tenth. His question,"So mom, are you going to through me away because you don't like the way I turned out? Just remember u raised me to be this way."

TerryJ2

Sigh. {{hugs}}
Do NOT accept one bit of that blame and manipulation. He is not accepting ANY responsibility for his actions. YOU did not put a gun to his head and force him to be belligerent, or to hit other people. YOU did not force him to be angry 24/7. He is not coping with-the world at large and you get all the blame.
:consoling: