Song of the day - Wednesday

Abbey

Spork Queen
Short lived singing career but most of us oldies will remember the first one. I don't know how they didn't set someone on fire in this video. I sent this video to the guys in Vegas who are all 'riggers' and had them play it while I was on speaker phone with them. They were like...holy ****!!!

Second one was the song she was most famous for. They look like they are having such fun.

Kikki went on to a very successful acting career.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ucjtmAtGpI&feature=related"]YouTube - Kiki Dee I've got the Music in me[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyJsP1_fKSc&NR=1"]YouTube - elton john & kiki dee-dont go breaking my heart[/ame]

Abbey

Last edited by a moderator:

trinityroyal

I remember both of these well. The first one was another favourite at the roller disco. Gosh, I didn't realize that Kiki Dee sang the first one as well as the second one.

And holy moley! How they managed to do that performance without burning down the building is a mystery!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think I did have the music in me at the Roller Disco!

I believe I remember singing my heart out to "Don't go breaking my heart"
Wishing I had a guy to do a duet with me... LOL

Abbey

Spork Queen
I think I did have the music in me at the Roller Disco!

I believe I remember singing my heart out to "Don't go breaking my heart"
Wishing I had a guy to do a duet with me... LOL

Aww...just go down to the local karaoke bar and you find a willing partner.:surprise:

Abbey

trinityroyal

Toto, you'd be surprised.
A couple of years ago, for a dear friend's 50th birthday, we hired a DJ with a karaoke machine. It was the hit of the night. AND style outweighed singing ability by MILES AND MILES. It was a blast!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Very true, Trinity. If you have a fun crowd that lets their guard down...albiet really awful singing, it can be a blast. The worst is when they hire you for karaoke and everyone sits there with their thumbs up their arse because they're so afraid. LET LOOSE!!! It's also called wing-it time as a DJ.

Abbey