Sooooo....

flutterby

Fly away!
Because I don't have enough animals (1 dog, 4 cats), I've seriously been thinking about taking a kitten from my friend's litter (no...she didn't have them, her cat did :tongue:).

But, nope. I'm not taking one.

I'm taking TWO.

I know the psychology. I know I'm doing this because I need to nurture something that actually appreciates it. I know I need to baby something. And I know I'm feeling so helpless with my own kids and my own 'stuff', that I need something to take care of that I don't feel helpless about.

But, I'm still taking them. Their names are Isa (E-sa) and Chloe. I prolly shouldn't have named them 2 weeks ago when I was, supposedly, still on the fence about it. They wormed their way into my heart. I'll post pictures when I bring them home. :D

Just don't tell my mom. She starts freaking out and thinking I'm a collector. Sigh. She's a bit dramatic. Hopefully, the kittens are good at hiding. :D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

That's ok. There is a basset puppy in the neighborhood. Cutest lil guy you ever saw. Looks like the basset Holly we had when Nichole was in preschool. (gawd I loved that dog) No one knows it, but I have basset breeders saved in my favorites on the computer.

No. I am not going to rush out and get one. Not with school, most certainly. But OMG and I tempted.

I get it. Yup. How do you think I got 3 dogs, 2 cats.........and a pride of strays?? lol

I'm just thankful I'm not feeling the need to nurture, or that basset pup would be a done deal. :rofl:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
From a house with 3 cats and 3 dogs I know what it is to have the need for the pets. You are a good and loving mom to the furbabies and they couldn't be luckier.

beth

KTMom91

I understand. After adding the three little kittens to the mix, we have 1 dog, 1 rat, and 7 cats. And Miss KT keeps making noises about a chinchilla because they're so cute.

No parrots, thank you, Abbey. I don't need anything else around here that makes noise.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
husband won't let me add any more pets. He puts the breaks on my nurturing urges and I put the breaks on his spending urges. I'm not so secretly resentful. When we were at the American embassy in Moscow he told them that we would not be applying for an other child....didn't even check with me!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You're as bad as me and the chickens!

Although, I think cats in pairs is a good idea. They will bond with eachother and be good company when you're not home.

Everyone in our house (except easy child) wants a dog... but since our yard isn't fenced, I've been able to delay that... plus I know I'll be the one to care for it, and I've got enough on my plate right now...

We wants pikchurs of da kittehs soon!