Sorry and PLEASE!!

T

TeDo

Sorry I haven't been posting the last couple days. I've had so many other things going on that I've been reading but my brain's "advice column" is non-existant right now.

Please keep us in your thoughts tomorrow (Thurs) morning. difficult child 1 has his first court appearance and we are ALL extremely nervous. He was doing fine until he had to be fingerprinted yesterday. He was great during the process since there were so many cool gadgets/machines to look at. Things went downhill fast the minute we got back home. EXTREMELY irritable, angry, uncooperative all day yesterday and today. He woke up in the middle of the night last night and couldn't get back to sleep so was up half the night and all day today. It's taken every ounce of patience I have just to maintain myself that I don't have any left to HELP him. ANXIETY + pressure + change + lack of sleep = 1 VERY tired and scared and anxious mom.

buddy

OH so sorry, he does not do well when he doesn't sleep... he is probably beside himself. I pray pray pray, they just drop this all. I know you are organized and ready to present what you have so I hope they just drop it. One thing they keep saying about Q is that due to his diagnosis he would be ruled incompetent. Really not a nice word but given the state he was in... he WAS incompetent at that point and he IS autistic. He has no business going through a trial for this. I hope they see that.