sorry havent' been on

Jena

hi

sorry i haven't been on. adjusting to work and getting difficult child thru, than phasing in sitter i'm overwhlemd right now, but i miss all of you.

I'm also sick again, it's worse now than last time, i thought i had run away from it and beat it. my lungs are badly infected i'm hoping that an antibiotic will fix it. I should get a chest xray but no insurance yet so that's a no go.

i hope everyone's great!!

B

bran155

Hi Jennifer. How is work going? And the babysitter?

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Plenty of fluids and lots of rest!!! :)

M

ML

I've been worried about your health. I'm sure you're headed for an antibiotic. When you're done taking them make sure to replace the good bacteria with some acidophilis. Thinking of you xo ML

Andy

Jen, Ask Human Resources for your insurance policy's first day of coverage. Call the doctor and make an appointment for that day. You have to get this taken care of ASAP.

Lothlorien

Go to a free clinic if you have to. If you end up with pneumonia, you are going to be miserable. Get some rest and drink fluids. Keep your mouth covered when you go outside in this cold.

Jena

hi

i'm sorry i realy did come in to say hi and sorry i haven't been around. i'll be ok, i'm on a medication and i set up sched today so i could come home inbetween and eat and sit for a few minutes before next appointment. it's just hard, difficult child's therapist also bailed on me so now i'm playing t to her which isnt' a good thing. I need more supports in place for her. her anxiety is thru roof past two days. she's having some real issues now again. they can be dealt with yet i need a therapist on board, not just my medication guy who we see tonight. i don't always say the right thing to her, i try but last night i felt horrible so my patience wasn't in place. I did'nt yell or anything but i'm usually good at helping her sort her things out, yet last night i wasn't successful. this week is ela week here and it's totally flipping her out