Sorry I have been gone.

susiestar

Roll With It
Hi to everyone. I am sorry I have been gone. I have been VERY ill. :sick: cold symptoms, fever, headache, and this strange itching and swelling on my right leg. It is twice the size of my left leg and had several large scabs. I am doing everything I can not to scratch.

I will be seeing a doctor tomorrow. Over the phone they told me it was most side effects of the flu shot??? :sick: ANd to go ahead and use bactroban on the leg scabs. But it is not getting better.

Any good thoughts or prayers are muchly appreciated!

M

ML

Good thoughts and prayers... very glad you are going to doctor. I have missed you!

TerryJ2

Gosh, I've never heard of side effects like that before. You poor thing.

I never get the shot. I'd rather take my chances. I usually make it through until Feb., which is fine, because the flu shots only include protection for viruses that are recent, and by the time the end of winter rolls around, they have all mutated and the shots aren't good any more.

If you get a shot, it most likely won't work for the late winter, early spring flues.

Anyway, I hope you feel much better and that you have success at the dr's office.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs))) Susie

Like Terry, I'd rather take my chances with the flu. bleh Besides, the darn shot only protects you from the strain they believe is going to be more popular. It does not protect you from all the viruses out there. So why bother?

Saying prayers that whatever it is, it passes quickly.

lizzie09

lizzie
Hope you get better soon Susiestar....I miss your posts too I always enjoy them.

Whats with the leg? Hope it gets better soon it sound painful..
Not a form of bloodpoisoning?

Best wishes

Lizzie

B

butterflydreams

Hugs, sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you get to feel better soon and they can figure out what is going on with your leg.

Susie,

I've been thinking of you and hoping your doctor's visit went well. By now, I hope you're feeling much better. Please update when you can.

Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers your way... WFEN