Sorry I haven't been very supportive..

tiredmommy

lately. I've been trying to catch up around the house before Duckie's school year ends. I was making good headway, too, until this last week. My IBS had been doing very well for the last couple of months and I was beginning to feel like my old self again. Unfortunately, this last week, my symptoms came back with a vengeance so I really haven't been feeling very well at all.

Please forgive me for not being around more... you are all very important to me. Hopefully I'll bounce back quickly and I'll be able to be here more.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I hope things settled down and you feel better soon! I hear Duckie is enjoying her trampoline :D Hope it keeps her happily occupied so you can rest.

Wiped Out

Staff member
TM-I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Don't worry about not posting much, we know you care, now it's time to take care of you. Hope you are feeling much better soon!

Andy

:doctor: I found this doctor who is writing you a prescription for "Feel better soon". Hope you can find a pharmacy to fill it.

Lothlorien

I haven't heard you complain about the IBS for several months. Have you changed something in your diet? I hope you are feeling better this week.

Lothlorien

Yeah, we've had a wicked bout of allergies this year too. Just when the worst of it was gone for me, the Mount Laurels started blooming and husband is having a wicked time with them. Mount Laurels are all over the place around here. Come to think of it, maybe that's why my chin and neck are so darn itchy today.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We just want you to feel better! Take care of yourself and your family first. We are still here. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well here I was thinking your lack of appearance here was
DUCKIE this, DUCKIE that, DUCKIE this.......

and what it really was -----

Pottie this, Potty that........poor baby.

I understand - you take all the time you need. ;)