Sorry if I missed anything

nvts

with all of you! It's been "NVTS" around here. difficult child 1 is acting out left and right. They've given us a scrip for Abilify, but they showed that commercial for it on TV and now husband is afraid to give it to him. He's just gotten PTSD added to his alphabet soup of diagnosis's.

My sister is a fruitcake, my little sister is sick as a dog, my difficult child 2 is feeling left out and difficult child 3 is settling in well. My Dad is driving me nvts with his taxes and husband's gallbladder is exploding all over the place. He's been sick for a month and no one can tell me what's wrong.

My saving grace was my BFF Ladonna (mother in law) came to stay for 5 days and together we cleaned out 8 bags of beaten up coloring books, old toys, outdated/outworn clothes as well as tons of junk mail. The rumor is true: we have a living room floor!

So, I have to say I missed you all terribly and will try and catch up on the goings on with everyone!

I'll sign this one as "hanging on by the skin of my teeth"

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
DID THE LIZARD SURVIVE OR DO I NEED TO SEND OUR DRAGON SLAYER CAT OUT FOR MORE and SEND IN AN OVERNITE TUBE?

YOU HAVE A WHAT? FLOOR? When'd cha git one of those MA?

Hugs
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
All I can say about the abilify is Nichole started using it at 15. As far as I'm concerned, it played a large part in her becoming stable. Never have seen any bad effects. (might make husband feel a bit better)

Sorry to hear you've had such chaos of late. Glad you're back. And can I hire you and your friend to help me finish my spring cleaning?? I can't pay in money, but I'd feed you well. :geek: