Sorry I've been missing! Merry Christmas~!

nvts

I know I've not been around to talk for a while, things have been spinning out of control with difficult child 1 and 3. difficult child 2 is my best buddy along with the Weeble (the baby's nickname).

difficult child 3 has been melting down at school twice a week - screaming, yelling, refusing to do her work - a real witch.

difficult child 1 was "Student of the Month", has been behaving at school, popular with his teachers and the deans - and a miserable "choose the expletive" at home. Explosive, defiant and disrespectful.

You know, a real joy!

husband (aka "AH") was pulling the usual drowning himself in video games and finally started "stepping up" (to a degree) when it comes to the chaos and bedlam that is mine.

I'm flat broke, there's no way I can find a job because of the issues with school and home, and I don't like anyone (except difficult child 2 and Weebles).

I want to quit smoking on the 5th, lose weight and get my "flabdomen" trimmed down (I have what is called a "panus" - I thought the technical term was flabdomen - lol!). This apparently is a result of being born with a double-hernia and 4 kids and will only go away with surgery. I've always had it, but now that I had the Weeble, it's got a mind of its own. Painting a beautiful picture of myself aren't I?

Anyway - I wanted to pop on and say "hey!" and that I miss you all. I'm hoping to be getting on a little more frequently - we have 2 science fairs and a report to do on "Ancient Mesopotamia". Now catch me if I'm wrong here - isn't "Ancient Mesopotamia" a redundancy? Didn't that culture die out centuries ago? Why not just say "Mesopotamia"? But I digress...

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday! I miss all of you more than you can guess...

Beth :abouttime::santa::christmaslights::christmaslights:

M

ML

((((((((((((Beth))))))))))))))) I have missed you girl. I'm sorry to hear about difficult children 1 and 3. Hopefully with the end of the holidays everyone can get back to a routine. Our kids sure do much better with predictability and routines.

I need to work on my flabdomen too! I love that term.

We too have a science fair coming up. Something about the solar system. Anyway it's so great to "see" you. Hugs!

ML

Lothlorien

Sounds like things have been really hectic. Glad to see you checking in.

I would love to see a picture of the little one too! How is she?

witzend

I've been wondering about that little girl of yours! It's nearly a year, hard to believe! I'm glad to hear that you are all well. Sorry that the kids are being poops to you. Ah, motherhood... ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
The last picture I have of E.......????? She has on a yellow onesie....(drumming fingers) ahem....(love, the FORGOTTEN Aunt) :tongue: -

WHAT? Like with 4 kids she doesn't have TIME to snap a picture??? Sheez

Steely

Missed you girl! Glad to see you back online!
And yes, I thought the same thing when Matt was studying
"Ancient Mesopotamia". Seriously what a redundancy.
Sorry the difficult children ah are being so, you know, doing what they do best............

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay ....After reading TM's post about posting pictures and follwing rules like a good board member and cautious Auntie.

Please PM me for my email so you can send me an updated picture of my little niece THERE and not HERE. ;)

I shall then replace her picture in the onesie...:redface:

nvts

Last edited: