Sorry ladies!

susiestar

Roll With It
I apologize if I posted a couple of responses that didn't make sense. I usually type and then go back and edit - often substantial editing is needed to get my hands to type what my mind thinks. Part of it is some of the disconnect related to dysgraphia, some to my hands just not working normally.

anyway, I didn't know that pressing Alt and s together posted a response. I had a hand spasm and was trying to answer a couple of posts before I had to go to my parents. So I posted some unedited things that sound very incoherent. I know I deleted one.

Heather let me know in a PM that something was wrong. Thanks so much Heather! Anyway, I am fine. Had dinner with my parents, and no, I did not drive there or back. husband drove mostly because he hates to be a passenger and so it is our pattern.

But after I knew there had been a problem with posting I wouldn't have driven anyway. It stopped at hand spasms, but I didn't know it would, so I didn't drive.

Hugs to all of you, I hope you weekend is peaceful recovery from a nice holiday, or from the chaos that comes from changing schedules!

Susie

Jena

hi,

I must of missed those responses you are speaking of, anything i read was ok :)

I hope your feeling better now. I'm glad to hear you and husband went together and he drove.

Sounds like your day went well, that's a good thing.

M

ML

Interesting thing is I *always* understand you :) Seriously, I don't think I saw them but I will say I am grateful for the delete and edit keys xo ML

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Glad you are OK. I figured you did not get to edit.. I have little feeling in both of me pointers, from chopping and various kitchen accidents... and I hunt and peck when I type. If I did not *fix* my posts they look much the same way.
Good for Heather for checking on you!