SO's hair appointment

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
He comes back yesterday and has streaked his hair (which is normally all grey) dark. As I am looking at his head I notice he has not cut the hair at the bottom in the back for a while now. I said omg, please tell me you are not growing a mullet

He assured me he wasn't - and informs me he has been growing it out and next week he is going to back to get some hair extensions put in..He plans on having a braid in the back..
:faint:

What up with that???

Not to mention we had a lively...mmmm....debate on his clothing for a three day business convention I have in San Diego starting today. Most everyone I deal with has talked to him and most have met him since he answers the phone for me and hes been in the office when they come in, but I have some invites for dinner, with people I "don't" know and he needs to cover the tats if he wants to go with me.

I get the "well, if I can't be myself" ... :rolleyes: Says If I wear something low cut and my tat is visible, then he is rolling up his sleeves....whattttt..
HELLO... this is a business gig...not a bikers convention. Shoot, I don't like not being myself but there are times I need to play the game.

I just told him, well, SO, you be yourself.... by yourself.... in the hotel room..

Sheesh..

Please...someone assure me this isn't the start of male menopause..

Marcie

Abbey

Spork Queen
:clubbing: Oh, Marcie, that is SOOO funny. My husband went through a similar thing this last year. First was shaving his head bald because it is 'what is in style.' This is a guy who happily wears his clothes inside out, not matched, nothing.

Next he shows up one day and got one ear pierced. Next it was the gold chain he started wearing.:please:

Abbey

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
It must be.

My husband grew a mullet a year and a half ago or so, and it just continues to grow...:faint: Its frightening.

Hope you're getting a good hotel for him to enjoy by himself. LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry. Guys can make some strange choices, though they think we do too. My husband has had some rather strange hair cuts himself. The one I hate the most is just short all over. He ends up looking like Drew Carey, but worse.

I hope he can be an asset to your business during the convention.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well.........I can relate. See DF is a biker, and he has tattoos, he cuts the collar and sleves out of nearly every shirt, and he has the longer than mine hair in a braid or pony tail with the little rubber bands all down the back (attractive really) -----on a pony.

I'm just jealous because his hair grew longer than mine. But when I have events that he does the "I'm me" thing for? I just politely tell him it isn't HIS KIND of people and I go alone.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh gosh, Marcie. Leave him at home. Just think of it...........3 days to do as you please, when you please. Have the bed to yourself. Peace and quiet. Heaven!

Hugs,
Suz