speaking of books

Lothlorien

Finally finished listening to the book, The Judas strain. Needed some new material, so went to library last night and got some new audiobooks...

The Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks
The Lake House, by James Patterson
Rumor Has It, Tami Hoag

Anyone read these? Are they good?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sadly, no. I am too wound up to read these days. I try to get at least ONE novel read each summer, but haven't even started looking yet. :(

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
No. Been into the highland historical romances of late. Sigh........ That or some other historical romances. Been needing the romance side lately. Let us know how they are.

beth

SRL

I don't know those. At the advice of my boys, my last read was the Gregor The Overlander series. It's young adult fantasy and in my opinion very well done. I couldn't get to the next book fast enough.

SRL

Along those lines but they don't have as much depth or details. They were really well written.

Two more that you might like are Ender's Game and Enchantment by Orson Scott Card.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I haven't read those either but I've heard good things about the Lakehouse. Then again, I'm a Patterson fan. Another author you may want to check out is Jefferson Bass. That's actually the pen name shared by two men. The main character in their books (I recommend you read them in order) is Dr. Bill Brockton who runs the University of Tennessee's Body Farm. The really interesting thing is, one of the men who make up Jefferson Bass really IS the guy who started the Body Farm.