Speaking of Lost things........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I paid a small fortune for Advantix for the summer, as I've said before.

I've been searching for it for weeks. I knew it was in the house because the pooper-scooper I bought at the same time was here. I searched high and low. I dug in drawers, looked under things in case it was pushed under something. Grumbled because I refused to go out and pay out that much money again for the exact same thing........Thought how stupid I was that I couldn't remember where on earth I'd put it......:groan:

I'm griping about it today. Trying again to remember where I'd put the stupid stuff. Molly is about as itchy as she can get........... So I tell Travis, now I know I brought it home because SEE there is the pooper-scooper!

Then it hit me. I get up and go check the bag. Yup. Pooper-scooper...........AND Advantix AND Molly's tar shampoo. omg :faint:

All that time and it was right there in the bag with the other stuff.

Now I just need to make Sadie's appointment for her rabies..............I've decided it's much easier to let the vet weight her (LOL ) and pick up her some too

We need a slaps self in forehead smilie our senile moments.

L

Liahona

I'm glad you found it! :)

So, if that is a senile moment what would you call it when someone in their 30's (me) does the exact same thing with difficult child 1's medications?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
A pre-senior moment. :rofl:

Honestly.............I've had times when I've done this stuff in my 20's. I have a rather bad habit of putting stuff away so well I can never find it again. LOL

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I have a rather bad habit of putting stuff away so well I can never find it again. LOL
I did this in my teens...

And Liahona? I read on another thread you're preggers too? It's progesterone poisoning. It's entertaining m y family and making me nuts...

DammitJanet

Just speaking about the flea medicine (and not touching the senior moments...lol), you can know buy the stuff at Walmart for half the price. Its gonna be much easier on the pocket book this summer.

muttmeister

Glad you found it.

When I read the title of your post (speaking of lost things) I wondered if my mind would count.

I'm up too early!