Spoke to the ed attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

janebrain

Ropefree,
I'm just trying to say that not all lawyers are bad, that's all.

I will refrain from any more replies because to be honest I usually have no idea what you are talking about anyway. I do sense the hostility though.

Jane

eekysign

Janebrain: and when there are folks reflecting the malaise to help the children who are in public schools and are not able to pay out the high fees to assure that the disability act is working for them we really do need to feed the egos of the fellow who is so sure he is doing his best?
I am talking about the problem of getting the attention but because a lawyer wants to have his ego stroked for being a good guy it is more important to tend and mend HIS armadillo skin than to reflect on the children who are legally out in the rain?
Thanks for the save landing. I feel so sure that I am not worthy of this fine flock because after all if my childs disorder was REALLY important than I wouldn't need this place. The calvery would have shown up. Right.

Hey, now. This place is a safe landing for all of us and no one here is trying to drive you away, I promise. I'm sorry that you're feeling like you're being attacked---I really do think that most of us are honestly trying to understand where you're coming from. Am I wrong in assuming that English is not your native language? That may be where we're going wrong---MWM is mainly saying what I think many of us are feeling, that we're LITERALLY not understanding you, not figuratively.

Instead of talking about things "reflecting the malaise" (a phrase I could not understand), could you list a timeline of what is going on with your child, and what you've already tried? Maybe if we can see a list, step by step, it would be easier for us to communicate about ideas for you!

Oh, and I'm a girl. And to answer your earlier question, my interest in this site is that my baby sister is a difficult child, and I was looking for help, just like you. That's all. :D

F

flutterbee

Ropefree,

Don't cry about a safe place to land when all you do is attack everyone else.

It was your first post where you stated, "Hold on to your superiority complexes rage queens."

So, are you the pot or the kettle?

Your posts are convoluted and impossible to make sense of, and they are full of hostility.

So, if everyone on this board is so inadequate and so horrible, why exactly are you here?

And if lawyers are so slimy why did you contact one, not once but twice?

smallworld

I just want to remind all of you to stick to the topic at hand and not resort to attacking each other personally. If you cannot abide by the board rules, then I will need to lock this thread.

F

flutterbee

The attacking started in the first post. The OP has continued to attack everyone who has responded even though they are trying to help.

It was allowed to continue. People are going to react.

tiredmommy

It's a real shame that several posters (including the OP) have attacked each other to the point that this thread needs to be locked.

Take what you can use and leave the rest.

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.

This entire thread is just so far over the top that it disgusts me. FWIW, adults should be able to monitor themselves. An unattainable standard is being set if the members here expect the mods to step in and lock or delete every thread where they decide to behave poorly. Grow up. The members need to step up and not participate in the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.