stable in Connecticut

ctmom05

Our yard is very windblown with branches and leaves. No house damage or flooding. We have power, altho I know there are thousands without. Being in southeastern Connecticut - only 25 miles from the shore, I would say that I have plenty to be thankful for.

I just wanted to pop in and let folks know I'm ok:)

Mattsmom277

Glad you fared pretty well! I keep checking the check in threads to make sure everyones okay since some may not have had power to post yet etc.

I lived in Connecticut (why did I come back to Canada? I miss CT!) and cant' imagine hurricane effects there. Gotta be weird for so many places that don't really have to deal with this stuff normally.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Chris, I'm so amazed that you have power! We do not but we found out a tree down the road came down on some wires. Unfortunately, our area is usually one of the last to be serviced because the neighboring town, Simsbury, always sustains a lot of flooding and damage and outages for even the smallest of storms. I'm hoping by tomorrow. Glad it was milder than expected and that you're all safe down there...the winds are still a little crazy up here.