Star...EW...DaisyFace? Snow yet?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I just got a text from Star with two pics...third one sent after. The first one was of the snow covered ground where someone had written (by MOVING the snow...not written in yellow snow) Hi Becky! Look, SNOW! and the other picture was of 3 of the dogs playing in it. The third picture was Lu lu standing in snow, somehow managing to touch as little as the ground as possible. I don't think she much cared for it! :rofl:

DammitJanet

It must have started earlier for her. It just started here. They are predicting up to 6 inches for her and up to 3 to 5 for me. Of course, it will probably melt on sunday...lol.

everywoman

Yep---got snow. Posted pictures after the first hour---they are on fb. It is still coming down and is supposed to continue until morning.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Hello everyone!

I had already logged off yesterday when the snow started here...around 4 pm.

This morning, there are several inches on the ground. My son made a big snowman in the front yard!

:)

--DaisyFace

donna723

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/Ethan/?action=view&current=_DSC0020.jpg

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/Ethan/?action=view&current=_DSC0025.jpg

My daughter sent me these last night - they were supposed to get 3 to 5 inches of snow in Charleston! Very unusual for that area but it probably won't last long. Of course, they had to bundle up the little guy and take him outside to see his very first snow. Looks like he's really enjoying it. It's so much fun to see things through his eyes - everything is new to him. Next year he'll be playing in it!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi all.......

We got 8 or 9" depending on where you stand in the yard. We took a picture of the top of my SUV with a ruler in the snow and it was 8 1/2" !!!!!

I made a snow man....rolled the first ball about 2 1/2' high then rolled the second one about 2' high. Sat 2nd on the first and went to roll the 3rd and turned around and the oldest Pitbull had decided it looked too much like a person and attacked it. :surprise: (I'm telling you he's our difficult child dog) - If it was politically correct I'd say the R word here.

Pootie put her nose down on the ground and away she went pushing it around like a bulldozer.....she had a blast. Casper? He's my snow beast. 140 lbs of dog rolling, and tromping out in the snow....we stayed out 2 1/2 hours....playing and making snow angels....and throwing um....well it was supposed to be fluffy snow balls from the "killed" snow man, but when I threw it at DF? It was more like a snow-missle and 'direct-hit' to the back of the neck was called. "This of course means war!" was yelled....and, well for an old crippled biker? He can sure throw a lot of frozen precipitation. Luckily for me I had the furchildren to 'protect' me. (I yelled GET GRANPA) and Lulu the brave ducked into the dog door (Prissy little no having snow Queen)

It was absolutely the answer to prayer. We still have some on the ground....I'm sure it will all be gone by tomorrow. I put food out for the birds - they seemed more confused than anyone. But what a glorious, beautiful night and day. OH and FYI - DF never even put on a coat. North Dakota Swedish man was in his glory....NOW maybe we can put the house on the market. (pray for us) I want to move and have more snow this Fall. That way my text will say LOOK BECKY OHIO SNOW -

LOVIN' every MINUTE OF IT! I'm even going to put some in a baggie so I can drag it out in June and remind DF of just WHY are we still here???? lol:faint::ashamed:

Nancy

NO WAY STAR!!!! Wow you really did get snow. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been snowing here for days lol.

Nancy

donna723

We've got more too. It doesn't look like much, not more than an inch, but under that little bit of snow is a sheet of ice from the rain that came first. Luckily I'm off today, but tomorrow ... who knows!