STar* Here is your Picture....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
here is the man.... in all his glory... I had to take him to the vet... snip snip... poor little man!!!

Last night when I was driving to my first NAMI, (kind of a joke) meeting... I had to stop and wait for a young Bull MOOSE!!! he sat in front of my car and just stood there with drool dripping out of his big mouth!!! He stood and looked at me... the car coming at us didn't see him so I flashed him (with my lights) and he finally saw him and stopped we both sat on the highway, rural... for about 5 minutes while Bullwinkle walked back and forth... deciding what to do... at one point he walked down my lane and then back towards my car... he finally walked back over into the gully by me and back into the woods by the lake!!! THe guy that almost hit him was waving at me and thanking me!!! DUH... SLOW down... IT was SO COOL!!!

No Poop...and of course I did not have a camera and it was dark and there was no way I was rolling down my window....

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

(breath)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

(gasp)

HE IS GEORGEOUS......Oh TOTO thank you for Moosey's pictures. er...Indiana Von Puppin Pants -

I can NOT believe how BIG he got in such a short time.

Absolutely georgeous kid - I shall put him up in my office with the rest of the kids pictures I got.

thank you

OH and moose in the road? Lucky girl - And GOOD on ya to flash your lights to the speeder - Let's see, it's snowing - there may/may not be baby moose and he's trucking along - me thinks if there is a young bull moose his Mummy Moose is somewhere close -

Thanks Toto -

meowbunny

What a doll baby! He has really grown.

Way To Go on flashing the lights. It never amazes how stupidly people will drive in inclement weather just because there's no traffic.

4sumrzn

OH MY GOSH.....I could just eat him up.....what a cutie! I loooooove doggies & puppies just melt my heart (not to mention puppy breath~crazy I know).

Wow, I think I would be a bit shocked over a MOOSE in my path I would for sure get over it though. How neat!

OMGosh!!!! How cute is he?!?!?!?! LOL! When I opened the pics I expected a moose, and there was the cutest puppy ever!!! Is he a lab? I am kind of behind the times here and missed that you got a new baby!!

Congrats and have fun!!

Hugs and puppy breath,
Vickie