Star is killing me with avatars

Abbey

Spork Queen
Slow down, sista. It's making my mind swirl. I can't even figure out how to change the one I have, which is 'losing my marbles.'

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbey,

Sorry - I'm just trying to find one that is ME. lol. If you want to change yours- like mine lol

Go to User CP
Find EDIT MY AVATAR
Pick one from the pre-dedicated list by clicking the circle under it
Click the change button at the bottom
Scroll up and you'll see your new avatar

Or go to:
USER CP (next to FAQ Membership list Calendar ect) in navy blue
Find Edit my Avatar
Go to the blank space that says browse
Find a picture you've saved in your computer
Click change button at the bottom
Scroll up and you'll see your new avatar

I'm beginning to think you think I have ADD or something. bwah ha ha

happymomof2

Okay I had the same one for a long time - followed the directions and changed mine.

With 2 teens, well 1 and 1 on the way daughter is almost there, we have lots of drama in our home. I figured this one fits.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I love the llama one - almost snagged it - but I have a thing with the naughty giraffe and that little kooky tongue. There is a British comedian named eddie izzard. He is by far one of my favs. I think with his humor you either get him or you don't. You Tube -eddie izzard naughty giraffe - and you can see what I'm talking about.

He also does a skit about guns and monkeys - it is a scream.

*Shock value* his skits are not for children. And he is a cross dresser who wears a ton of makeup. And yes - he is the guy in that series about the family who moves into mansions without money and pretends to be the family living there.

The other guy I like is Lewis Black - if you can see him without all the colorful language.