Star you would have been proud, others grossed out!

bby31288

holy moly..I could have never done it. You are an amazing mom!!! I would have just squished it and then went ewwww....

I have the willys even just thinking about you holding it...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Me and the girls caught a couple of hummingbirds today with our thongs and grannies... oh and a squirrel... it got away though.

I believe a squirrel is a bit more non-delicate and would possibly require a pair of mens boxers for proper capture -

Shoot in the air, over the squirrel just like the thongs -they too will puff open like a parachute creating a tent effect, thus trapping the squirrel. Warning: Choose your boxers carefully. Mens boxers have been known to snuff out a squirrel simply from the smell. If you, like I, get your undergarments from Omar the tent maker - then I would suggest you stay away from bug collecting and small game capture. Larger grannie panties could be used for yachting sails and netting game fish.

Ahoy!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Funny story about scorpions. When I lived in FL, they were quite prevelant. I remember seeing one cross my stove. I lit that thing up and burned him right on the grill.Abbey

Are you and NVTS writing a cookbook?

First butter soup with cricket garnish and NOW grilled scorpion.

(I wrote this from my corner) :sheepish: