Star.....

F

flutterbee

Are you having an identity crisis? :tongue:

I keep seeing Star* and then newStar* and I think it's the same person, but then I don't know.

I'm so confused. :crazy2:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm schizophrenic and the powers have granted me two names for two of my emerging personalities. On certain other days - I think I'm Raoul, but alas I am not.

-((sniff))) My cookies were rotten. I'm not sure who I am anymore. :sad-very:

Star*

call 911........call 911
no....no.....

Hang on - OH my friend is sitting right here and said -
I'm supposed to tell you that he DOES exist - and we ARE not having a personality crisis - He says you can't see him because he has super powers. Only me. And then the goat herder said "Dah". Sure wish he'd keep the sheep in the lobby.

With the dragons.

:surprise:

F

flutterbee

Way to be sensitive to the girl with the brain issues. Sheesh. :capitulate:

So, Star and newStar are one in the same. Star just needs multiple names to accompany her multiple personalities. Got it. :hypnosis:

meowbunny

Star, newStar and Starb ... Trust me, if you were schizophrenic you wouldn't be talking in various voices, just TO the voices. BBK is right, you have multiple personalities. Now the question is, which voice is the dominant personality and why? (Something for you to ponder when you're bored or at work and need an excuse for the TP trailing behind you while the coffee drips down your white shirt.)

donna723

So ... first you were Star, then Starb, then Star*, then newStar. I have your next "identity" all picked out for you!

Next time you can be ...

Super Star! :queen:

Star*

call 911........call 911
First I'd like to thank the Academy - for recognizing my talent.

My Mother and Father without whom - I'd still be in an orphanage.

My board friends for accepting me the way I am (I AM NOT) SHE IS SO...SHUT UP I was talking....YOU shut up you unbearable clod, Hey - all of you SHUT UP I can't think in here whe......

And last but not least my psychiatrist for restoring me to good mental health.

=He's Not YOUR psychiatrist, you ALWAYS act like such a prima Donna. That's not her you moose that IS Donna - See? LOOK DOWN TWO POSTS it was DONNA......Jerk - Snood........SOX SNOOB - Native - SHUSH UP ALL OF YOUZ.....OKAY NOW YOU've DONE IT - You woke the Don........'All uh youze take a long walk off a short pier."

(utter silence)

Yeah - something like that in my head all day long.

:crazy1:

I just want to be Star again........(.....whiner)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Now it is finally all so clear!!! I was confused prior to this!!! Lone... ummm I mean...:faint:

Twinkle Twinkle....

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ahhh the gig is up =

Today something I will merge into ONE star.....THANK YOU CHERYL.

A few days ago for whatever reason when I logged on to the board I would get the last message first in a thread. So I had to go to page 3 to get to the crux of the post. Okay not a big deal. Then I logged out, and when I came back on I couldn't find anything I posted and thought I had erased some of the posts somehow. So I would post again, log out and later come back to find that I had posted twice to someones thread. (you think you are confused Wynter!) lol

It had something to do with corrupted cookies. I would change the arrangement of my thread and it would rearrange it each time I left a room. It was really freaky. You could see what I posted, but I could not. And then if I went to the log on page - THERE it was.

Just weird. BUT Runawaybunny in her infinite computer wisdom made it all better - and will merge me into one um......thread giver.

As far as the avatar - well that's just one of those quirky things I enjoy.

Really I do not have MPD or schizophrenia. I'm just as norrrrrrrrrrmal as .....

YOU.

Hugs
Star

F

flutterbee

Actually, it's not called MPD anymore. It's DID. So there. :meh:

Since we have Star* on the board, we need a smiley that sticks it's fingers in it's ears and sticks out it's tongue.

Not that Star makes me do that or anything. I mean, I'd look really silly sitting here making faces at the monitor. You can't prove it. :invisible: