Star*

H

HaoZi

Star* has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

For the record, she has beautiful penmanship, too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She does have beautiful penmanship.

Although I had to do a double take. Star, you could forge my mom's signature anytime. lol You two write exactly the same way. First time I've ever in my whole life seen handwriting identical to my mom's.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh snort ---I JUST (slap) figured out what you meant. I was sitting here and I'm like .......FIRST it's elephant pee cotton candy and NOW? It's penmanship.......I am having a really bad brain day.

But that's okay - saw something on TV they sell at the pharmacy thats going to make it ALL better ---but......I forget what it is......

I think I'm stressing out about no work too much. lol......I'm crabby, crabby patty, snappy, short....(well at 5'8" not short) but....Know what I mean?? and my soap box at the trash company while grand, not my usual public appearance. UGH.

I did get a really cool yardsale pirate saucy wench dress.......to go with the boots......hahaha.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Your Mother? Must be INCREDIBLY talented, artistic and gifted.....intellitgent, smart, and sarcastic.

stop me when I am right.

Star*

call 911........call 911
No star.......my Mother is crazy, crosseyed, has a horn growing out of the middle of her head.....

susiestar

Roll With It
I still have the Christmas car you drew and sent me years ago Star. I refuse to put it up with the holiday stuff. It is just too pretty. And normally I do NOT think donkeys are pretty.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Really? You saved my donkey? OMW!!! Maybe I should draw cards again this year? Not like I don't have the time...and I do love donkeys...lol. And I do have art stuff.

Star*

call 911........call 911
THats just so sweet Susie.....I have in my kitchen a star that OH FOR PITTY SAKE I can remember her real name but I can't remember her board name (BRAATED DRAIN) She was in Illinois, had a beautiful little girl .......was a cheerleader.......the Father remarried a nitwit =she had 3 kids....She loved Toby Keith.....Anyway I have her star hanging in my kitchen since forever......see it every day. I have Hexamus' snowman in my livingroom.....I have Toto's little princesses garden stones right outside my front door - they are the FIRST things you see when you walk up to my door.....I LOVE THEM.....I have a donkey on my antique table that I ADORE ADORE ADORE from Witz...I have pictures of NVTS's baby girl, and TRINNY's babies on my fridge, DUCKY, Michele's son, Wynter, Keyana, .......TOTOs little girls...Donnas dogs.....Mstangs dogs, .I had more at one time but I painted and moved stuff and havent found it all - again. .If i get them? I print them and hang them. I got moose poop but.....I ate it. (long story) I could never give back as much as I get.....ever. I try - but most days I just don't know how I got so lucky.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'd enclose a photo but you'd probably run screaming into the hills. :rofl: (are there hills in SC?)

Uh......my mom is none of those things. Can't sing a tune (tone deaf) not the least bit creative or crafty (she thinks I was switched at birth seriously) penmanship is pretty much all she has. lol I guess she decided to make the most of it.

I have not yet received my green sticker. I'm trying hard not to get paranoid about my friggin mail. But I've got easy child getting freebies that I sent off for BEFORE she did.......that I have as yet to get. And then one day last week she gets one from a place and it has MY name but HER address wth??? I know I didn't put in her address by mistake because I know her street but get the numbers mixed up. ugh

Please let me know when yours get there. If they don't arrive I'm switching to those darn photo envelopes and sending them another way. omg This is so ridiculous.

Can't be the mail person, easy child has the same one. Can't be a neighbor cuz they just don't have time before husband snatches it out of the box ..........and everyone is scared of the dogs. And while coupons are great and all.........I don't think they're quite worth a federal offense. sheesh

Might send you some photos of my darlin lil grandkids though. lol

H

HaoZi

It'd be a photo of Kiddo. If I have decent pics they can be grabbed off my FB, lol.

Star, did you see the CVS Garnier sale for this week?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Star, I think the star in your kitchen must've come from BBK (Big Bad Kitty), because that's who came to mind when I read your description of her. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS BBK and I have the coolest tin tray in my kitchen from YOU GCV and an entire wardrobe from YOU....and the best chapstick in the world FROM YOU!!! OMG it was the absolute best. DF says that tray describes me to a T - lol. ANd I'll take any pictures. WHERE IS BBK anyway - YA LITTLE LURKER!!!!! I swear --------no really, I do. Dangit. see?