Star???

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
Has anyone heard from our sweet Starbie lately? I have found myself thinking about her a lot lately. Hoping things are going ok at the least and well at the best. Let her know I'm thinking about her and DF and I'm still sending hugs and good vibes her way.

InsaneCdn

Add me to the list...

She may be on a board holiday... but she sure isn't "out of sight out of mind".

Think of you often, Starbie...

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Add me on, I hope husband is doing better and Dude is getting along okay, too, and Star is just busy with work.

buddy

I know she said she had to take care of things at home but i hope she treads this and knows we are thinking of her and df.

Thanks, tedo. :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Always thinking of you Starbie. I hope DF is on the mend, if not recovered, that all is better with Dude, and that life wrinkles are beginning to smooth out some.

((hugs))

DammitJanet

I talked to her today and she is doing as well as can be expected. She called me right after she had a fender bender in a parking lot...lol. Everyone was okay. Her SO is not much better and Dude is still being a turd. Trouble is in paradise for her. She is just extremely tired. I think she is still working. Yeah I know she is.

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
Thanks for the update Janet. I will keep pretzeling, praying, etc that things improve for her. She has been through soooooo much. She is one strong woman to be able to even tolerate it all.