Steely!!!!!!!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I had an idea.....(don't be scared)

WE belong to an apartment association. There's one in nearly every major town of every state. Usually can google by typing Apartment Association OF ...............XX where you are going.

A lot of people don't know about them - but most have dinners once a month and other fun events - but it's all about getting quality people hooked up with a fantastic home/apartment/dream condo.

Thanks for asking if I was better - I am a little - my head and knee still hurt......and I threw the cap away on that bottle of migraine stuff. (should have done THAT to begin with before I nearly wiped myself off the payroll)

Hugs
GOOD VIBES FOR A SUCCESSFUL HOME HUNTING VENTURE..........

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Steely

Star* thanks so much for the post and the help!!!
I actually posted last night that I finally found a place. YOOHOO. Yesterday could have been the best day of my life. Those board prayers finally came through, and I am off to Arizonaaaaaaa..............
Thanks to all of you for your support and love - and in helping me launch this new adventure in my life.:peaceful:

Here is my post from last night:
First of all - thank all of you who have held me up this last year! You guys are the first people I thought of today, when my trifecta of good luck finally came together. You all have helped me through so much, that I had to tell all of you first.

First of all I finally got the condo!!!! I am
so, so happy. For the first time in years - I feel jubilantly happy. Ecstatic! I have the dream job of a lifetime, a place to stay - and a new beginning. Finally a new beginning.

Second, Matthew is ecstatic over me moving. I was so worried he would be all funky over me moving out of Texas, where his dad lives - and to AZ - but he wasn't! He was stoked. His first comment was, "wow, I could visit you
and go back and visit XYZ wilderness ranch I was at." My jaw dropped open. I was like, yea, it is only an hour away. And then I told him how I would be on a lake, etc., and he just kept saying how happy he was for me. I almost cried. I am so proud of him. SO proud. And so happy that I did not have to deal with his difficult child-ish-ness right now!

And finally - two weeks ago I escalated my harassment case to the VP at my current job. I found out today that they are doing a formal investigation! They are flying out legal, HR, & VPs from Washington and they have asked that I be a key part of their investigation. YOOHOO! How long have I waited for this??? OMG! I feel so vindicated. In fact, I have enough evidence to ask them for monetary compensation - and I think they are scared enough they will settle out of pocket, instead of go to court. YES........

Today I finally feel like my life ~ for the first time in 42 years ~ is ALL mine. And I am SO ready to live it.
Thank all of you for helping me and supporting me in this vision.