FRIDAY M is still very heavily sedated and on the vent. There have been more tests run and we're slowly starting to get a bigger picture of what's going on. It looks like they are planning on keeping her sedated this way for a few more days. After that, I think it will depend on what the tests say and what they decide to do for treatment. I'm going to go home this weekend sometime and then come back up Monday evening. If anything happens, I'm almost exactly equal distance to the hospital from my house as I would be from Dad's so I won't be far away. Thank you all again so much for the thoughts and prayers. They really mean a lot.