Stephanie Plum fans- tomorrow is the day

Fran

Former desparate mom
No.15 in the series comes out tomorrow 6/23/09.
I have an order in on our amazon.com through the site. It's my summer routine now.
I'm hoping it is a little more developed than 14 but I still love the whacky characters.
If I had the time I would start with one and work my way through again.

I know there are some fans who hang out in Watercooler so I thought I would let you know.

muttmeister

Thanks! I'll probablyl wait till they get it at the library, but only if it doesn't take too long. I can always use a good laugh.
Online, there is a quiz, "Which Stephanie Plum character are you? http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/CUB18x/Which-Stephanie-Plum-character-are-you?view_quiz=1
Last time I took it, it said I was Grandma Mazur but this time I must have answered a few things differently because it says I'm Lula. In either case, I think I may need a personality transplant. LOL

DDD

I have NO idea who these people are, lol, but I took the test and I am Morelli. Is that good or bad? I have no idea. :redface: DDD

Wiped Out

Staff member
Fran,
Thanks for letting us know about the book, I'll have to go get it tomorrow!

I took the quiz. I turned out to be Stephanie-had to laugh, I don't think I'm like her at all.

busywend

I am still on book 2 since last summer! I do not read much. But, once graduation is over - I plan on starting up again. I do have a week at a cottage this summer so I will read some there while sitting in the sun.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Morelli is good DDD. He is hot but I'm panting for Ranger. LOL
Vinnie not so good. LOL.
Wiped out, I'm impressed that you are Stephanie.

DDD these are all characters in a book series that is a light and funny characterization of a New Jersey family.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I know how Stephanie feels about Morelli and Ranger... It's like, Morelli is the reality and Ranger is a major dream. The kind that you wake up from, next to your husband/SO, and feel guilty about...

DDD

Thanks, Fran. I realized they were book characters but since I have never read any of the series I thought it would be fun to objectively answer questions and then find out later if I was a good guy or a bad guy.
;) DDD