Stephanie Plum fans- tomorrow is the day

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Fran, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

No.15 in the series comes out tomorrow 6/23/09.
    I have an order in on our through the site. It's my summer routine now.
    I'm hoping it is a little more developed than 14 but I still love the whacky characters.
    If I had the time I would start with one and work my way through again.

I know there are some fans who hang out in Watercooler so I thought I would let you know.
  2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

...Hardcover or paperback? I can't afford hardcover very often!
  3. muttmeister

muttmeister Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'll probablyl wait till they get it at the library, but only if it doesn't take too long. I can always use a good laugh.
    Online, there is a quiz, "Which Stephanie Plum character are you?
    Last time I took it, it said I was Grandma Mazur but this time I must have answered a few things differently because it says I'm Lula. In either case, I think I may need a personality transplant. LOL
  4. AnnieO

I'll have to try that when I get home. I bet I'm Stephanie....
  5. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

I am Grandma Mazur. I think I need a personality transplant with mutt.
  6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I have NO idea who these people are, lol, but I took the test and I am Morelli. Is that good or bad? I have no idea. :redface: DDD
  7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know about the book, I'll have to go get it tomorrow!

I took the quiz. I turned out to be Stephanie-had to laugh, I don't think I'm like her at all.
  8. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I am so ready! I will be at Costco tomorrow for sure!
  9. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I am still on book 2 since last summer! I do not read much. But, once graduation is over - I plan on starting up again. I do have a week at a cottage this summer so I will read some there while sitting in the sun.
  10. AnnieO

I managed to get to the quiz and came up as VINNIE. LOL! I don't think so... But maybe!
  11. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Morelli is good DDD. He is hot but I'm panting for Ranger. LOL
    Vinnie not so good. LOL.
    Wiped out, I'm impressed that you are Stephanie.

DDD these are all characters in a book series that is a light and funny characterization of a New Jersey family.
  12. AnnieO

I know how Stephanie feels about Morelli and Ranger... It's like, Morelli is the reality and Ranger is a major dream. The kind that you wake up from, next to your husband/SO, and feel guilty about...
  13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Thanks, Fran. I realized they were book characters but since I have never read any of the series I thought it would be fun to objectively answer questions and then find out later if I was a good guy or a bad guy.
    ;) DDD