Stephanie Plum fans...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Looks like the new Janet Evanovich (sp?) is coming out on the 21st! Most of you probably already knew this but I didn't! I can't wait!!!! Anyone else excited?
  2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I saw this post this morning and just now got to it... I love Stephanie Plum! She is so - 80s scatterbrain!

Honestly, I find myself kinda wishing Morelli would go away so we could find out more about Ranger... Like, say, how he "is"... Hee hee!
  3. muttmeister

muttmeister Well-Known Member

I love Stephanie Plum too. I kinda think I'm a mixture of Lula and Grandma. And I definitely like Ranger better than Morelli. Aren't they making a movie of the first book? Don't know if I like that idea or not but I'm sure I read that Shari Shepherd is playing Lula and that sounds like good casting.
  4. Jody

Jody Active Member

I just started reading her last night. 15 something book, that a friend gave me. I was dying laughing. Lula and the grandma sure get in some situations. I do wish more would happen with Ranger. I love his character in this book, but I also want more and they keep teasing us with just a little. It's hilarious but also a mystery and easy reading. Loved it.
  5. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

We know Ranger is perfect. I was excited about the movie until I saw who the stars were. Very disappointed.
  6. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

I definitely on the preorder for my pal stephanie plum. she has me in stitches. I love ranger also. yummmmm. I hooked one of my sisters on the series. I'm looking forward to getting my summer fix.
  7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I've been holding out on visiting Costco just so I can pick it up first day - cheap!
  8. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Well, Jody, something more DOES happen with Ranger from time to time. You're just going to have to start with "One for the Money" and figure out which!
  9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I really do love these books-there are few books that make me lol and these ones always do. I like Morelli and Ranger and wouldn't be able to decide!!
  10. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Morelli might be magic but I want a Ranger.