26 – 38 June 6
39 – 51 June 13
52 – 63 June 20
64 – 75 June 27
76 – 87 July 4
88 – 99 July 11

JJJ

Thanks Janet!

Course, we aren't planning on spending our check, just paying down debt. I think if we could get out of debt, it would be a huge weight off of our shoulders.

KTMom91

Now if we can only manage to leave it in he bank, we might be able to get to that family reunion this summer!

Sara PA

If you have you refund direct deposited or if you include your bank information on your return even though you aren't getting a refund, your Stimulus Paymen will be direct deposited.

by the way, there seems to be some misinformation circulating that says f you don't file taxes by April 15th you won't get the Stimulus Payment. Not true. If you don't file taxes, you won't get the Stimulus Payment but there is no April 15th deadline. If you file late, your stimulant Pay will be be later than the schedule. You must file by Oct 15th to get the payment this year.

Sara PA

Only single people or married people not living in the same household as their spouses for 6 months can file as Head of Household if they have a qualifying dependents.

SRL

Thanks for the info. I just finished mine and will go back and add the routing info even though we're paying in.

$1200 owed, $1200 coming from the economic stimulus package. I suppose it could be worse.

crazymama30

Also realize that the additional money for kids is only available if they are eligible for the child tax credit. I have to call and get info on this, as when I go to the IRS web site and use the economic stimulus package calculator I do not get the extra money. My kids qualified for the additional child tax credit but not the child tax credit. I don't quite get that.

KTMom91

crazymama, the difference between the child tax credit and the additional child tax credit is that the child tax credit actually reduces the amount of tax you pay. If you have no tax owed, the additional child tax credit kicks in. Children are eligible if they are 16 or younger during the tax year. If they turn 17 that year you no longer get the credit.

SRL

Just a heads up: I heard on the radio yesterday that it's not yet been decided whether the rebate will need to be claimed as taxable income on our 2008 tax returns. Apparently the last time we got rebate checks we did need to claim it as income so you might want to plan accordingly just in case.

ctmom05

Thanks for the info Janet. While we also have debt to pay down like many others who posted here, we are looking forward to the economic boost.