Stomach flipping a little over tomorrows "monthly" IEP

Discussion in 'Special Ed 101' started by buddy, Jan 29, 2012.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

I decided to wait to give that letter about the psychiatric(o) until after the routine, monthly IEP meeting....

I am having my usual stomach flips over having to go. We are going to discuss the swimming issue as well as I am sure, his general behaviors rather than what we can do to help him. The principal will be wanting to make comments about everything ugly and I have learned to just be quite in those moments because I have my pit bull with me (advocate).

Keep us in your thoughts please... hopefully Q will be able to start swimming soon. I fear not though.
  2. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

Buddy, I hope your meeting goes smoothly. And, that your stomach settles. I get the same thing. It is horrid. I hope that Q gets to go swimming soon. It is such great exercise for kids. And I know my difficult child loves swimming the most out of all of her PE sections. Even though it is strenuous, I think it relaxes her.
  3. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I'll be thinking about you.
  4. Steely

Steely Active Member

5. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Let the pit bull at 'em. If SHE has anything to say about it, he will be swimming. I can just hear her claiming discrimination or something. Let HER do the arguing and yelling for you.