Strange, no crying

L

Liahona

difficult child 2 just came to me in a panic. "Buster fell off the piano!" I go running down the hall noting the eery silence and wondering if he were dead. I get to the living room and there he is with big fistfuls of candy looking guilty. Apparently the candy fell off the piano too. I was so relieved he was ok I even let him keep some candy. I did move it though.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Scary. But you'd be amazed at how "tough" toddlers can be. Some of the things Travis used to do it amazes me he managed to grow up at all. LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
Lol! Reminds me of a cousin's twins as toddlers. I was dropping something off and these two kids, had to be at least twenty pounds each, climbed the same lamp from opposite sides. My cousin pulled them off but it was clear that it was not something new. They climbed EVERYTHING. A few mos later they were scaling up the moldings on doorways, always one on the right and the other on the left at the same time. While it didn't matter with doorways, I think it did keep things from falling over as often.

Toddlers can be quite indestructible, but that never stops Mom's heart from stopping when she hears they fell. ESPECIALLY if they are quiet.

A friend had a climber and she finally figured out why when her second child was also a climber. Dad was putting pieces of candy on the top of shelves, doorways, etc.... and the kids could keep it if they could get it. She just about strangled him.

L

Liahona

Yes, difficult child 2 got to have candy too, and a long turn on the computer. He was a happy boy. Buster is one tough kid. I think he didn't cry because he was trying to eat the candy. Why let falling interrupt eating candy? Priorities.