Strange Site Formatting

trinityroyal

Anyone else experiencing very strange site formatting? All of the functionality is available, but the buttons and other GUI elements are displaying as text-based links, with the forum sections stacked at the bottom of the page. I will try to capture and post a screen shot to illustrate the problem.

Star*

call 911........call 911
((((((((it's just you Trinity)))))) bwhahahahah........

ahem.

I've seen everythiing a little different for YEARS and YEARS.......snort.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ack! mine is all wonkyfied and I swear I didn't touch nothing!!! lol

And unfortunately I don't have the terminology to describe it but I think I'm seeing what trinity is seeing.

And I meant to pm cheryl and ask her why I'm suddenly having to do that kapcha (whatever it's called) on occasion with it saying something about it wants to make sure I'm not a machine??? Not all the time but it's done it at least 3 times now. I get in ok once I do it.

This time it's just totally wonky.

T

TeDo

Mine is doing EXACTLY what Trinity said. I can't navigate well at all. If this continues, I might have to stay off for awhile. I just can't do it this way. UGH......Yes, I have a problem with changes, especially ones that don't make any sense like this one. Grrrr

buddy

I just know I am going to have a problem for saying this.... board curse and all.... but I dont see any changes....
it's all working ok....
not on chrome or explorer.... HMMM??? so weird. But decided to add the app to my phone. will see if that helps with my mobile situation, never needed it before but???

T

TeDo

GGGGRRRRRRRRR......THAT lasted all of 2 minutes. I guess I'll try again later. UGH

H

HaoZi

I'm using FF and there's this delay when I go to type in the quick reply box before it accepts text. That's all I've noticed lately.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Mine is currently back to normal........

I've had that delay in the quick reply box too. That's how it started............. Or may be how it started, depending on what is going on. I noticed that first. Then had the weird copy what we give you into the box so we know you're not a machine thing.....then the wonky set up of the site.....now normal.

Well, at least it's interesting. :rofl:

But I'm glad to know it's not just me. I'm browsing on FF at the moment. Have not tried IE........as I hate IE.