Stressed, stressed, and more stressed. Can this day just END already?!

Californiablonde

I am sitting here at work counting down the minutes until I can go home. Actually I'm not going home right away. I have several errands to run first. I have a little over an hour left. This has been an incredibly stressful day. Had a teacher yell at me in front of EVERYbody even though I did nothing wrong. Then had a parent get ****** off for no good reason. Not to mention I had a **** load of work to do. I'm finally getting some down time right now. One more hour and I start shift #2 (You know, the job I DON'T get paid for.) Hopefull I can take a bath and de-stress without the difficult children bothering me. difficult child 2 stayed up well past his bed time last night (he has a habit of doing that lately.) Hopefully he makes up for the lack of sleep tonight. difficult child 1 has been her typical whining, complaining, full of drama teenager self more than usual. Ugh! No sleeping in tomorrow like we normally do. We are moving and I have to be up by 8:30. I just wanna get it over with as fast I can and relax on Sunday. Hopefully we can get it all done in one day. Okay enough of my complaining. Just felt the need to vent a lil bit.

ugh, i hear you. TGIF.

I'm probably the only one on the board that thinks this, but spring break cannot get here soon enough for me....a whole 10 days of no alarm clock might make me human again. and i'm not even a teacher.

i dont even care that its supposed to rain all weekend...if i could, i'd spend all of it in pjs!

Californiablonde

Yes spring break is a week from now for us. We only get a week off though. I am looking forward to the sleeping in like you are but I am not looking forward to difficult children constantly fighting. It's just a preview for what's to come in the summer. I get two whole months off with both kids who are not the easiest too handle. Oh joy. I SO totally don't envy stay at home moms. I mean it's great for them, but just not me.

Californiablonde

Oh and I just got difficult child 1's grades emailed to me. Straight F's. Good going difficult child. I am going to have to give her a talking to. I am SO not in the mood for it.

buddy

I think moving is the most stressful, exhausting thing in the best of times! Hope it goes smoothly. We are just finishing break this week... glad to have it done. Normally I like it but this year everything stinks, LOL. Hope you can find time at least to take a hot shower or bath to be alone and sing out loud or something.....

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry your day has been such a lousy one and that you are looking at a stressful time with moving. Sending calming thoughts your way!

by the way, our spring break just started and we go back April 10th. I'm so looking forward to break; just wish difficult child had school:)

B

Bunny

I hope that the move goes well today. Do you have anyone helping you and the difficult children move?