Stupid Question

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
What is tanif? I know that somewhere in my brain is the answer. I know that it's welfare. But I can't figure out what the abbriviatation means and it's driving me nuts.

A combination of a holey brain and a feverish one.

On a brighter note though, K has finally gotten her welfare insurance and they told her yesterday they're back on tanif. This ought to help with them finding a place.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hey I have lots and lots of dumb questions. LOL
I would not have figured it out, but once Rabbit said it, :hammer:

DammitJanet

Someone beat me to it...lol

I used to work in TANF...or what used to be called AFDC. Affectionately called the welfare check. Around here the old folks still call the medicaid card "medical stickers" because evidently years and years ago the county would send out a card with about 10 stamps on it and you gave a stamp to the doctor when you saw him and gave a stamp to the pharmacy when you got a prescription filled. Can you imagine? LOL.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks guys. :)

What bothers me is the memory thing. I'm having alot of issues with it lately. I know the knowledge is there.....somewhere in my brain. I just am unable to access it when I want it. Frustrating. Embarrassing at times.

I've seen those abbreviations since I was a kid..........I knew what they meant, just couldn't access that knowledge. Like someone sticks a blank wall up in my brain.