Summer Movie Deals for kids

susiestar

Roll With It
sounds like a great program. Our theater won't even consider it, even though the last time they had it AND promoted it just a little (flyers sent home from school and flyers at the library - that was ALL) it increased sales for regular movies also.

I hope the rest of you can enjoy it, it is not in my state.

Susie

mstang67chic

Going Green
There isn't one listed for my town but check your local theaters anyway. I don't know what corporation my theater is with but they do this too. Actually, I think they do it twice a year for 5 weeks at a time. Once in the spring and once in the fall. Thanks for the reminder though!

susiestar

Roll With It
If you have an AMC theater, they are having their Summer Movie Camp. Shows are every Wed at 10 am, tickets are $1 for admission.

Kid concession combo is $3, includes admission, kid size drink, kid size popcorn, kid size snack.

For $1 more you can upgrade and get a regular size candy with the concession deal.

Movies are:

July 2 The Water Horse - Legend of the Deep
July 9 Alvin and the Chipmunks
July 16 Shrek the Third
July 23 Bee Movie
July 30 Surf's Up
August 6 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have a Cinemark Theater they are having their Summer Movie Clubhouse. Shows are at 10 am and tickets are $1.

July 2 Nanny McPhee
July 9 Mr Bean's Holiday
July 16 Evan Almighty
July 23 Bee Movie
July 30 Flushed Away
August 6 Wallace and Grommit

I hope some of you can take advantage of some of these. I think we may try to go take advantage of some of them.

Lothlorien

If you have cablevision, any clearview theater is free with the Optimimum card (apply online) on Tuesdays for two tickets and then $4.00 a ticket after and any other time it's also $4. a ticket.