Summer Vacation STINKS!

Alisonlg

Oye! I am *so* ready to throw in the towel! Having C & M home is like dealing with oil and water and it is non-stop all day. Between just wasting $200 signing them up for Taekwondo that they said they both wanted to go to and then them both refusing to go (and the instructor refusing to refund my money), C telling me that when he grows up, he's going to drive his car into a house (I mean come on, what normal 4 yr old says stuff like that?), him strangling the cat, hitting his brother with a bat, peeing on himself 5 times a day, whining CONSTANTLY, M being frustrated about everything, not accepting the first answer and then throwing a fit thinking that for the first time in 9 years that THIS fit throwing will make me change my mind (um, hello...this has NEVER worked in your favor, what makes you think it will work now?), AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Is it time for Summer school yet? I can't take it anymore!

Steely

Alison!!!! I have not seen you in forever! Good to see you back!

Maybe I have missed an update - but just curious how the kids are with therapy, medications, schools etc.

I can't imagine having 2 difficult children let alone one. At home. ALL day! Good grief. Can we say Xanax?

Hugs.

LittleDudesMom

I was thinking the same question as sw. Although the Taekwondo classes didn't work out, are they signed up for summer school?

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Alison,
I hear your frustrations. Those constant behaviors are so wearing. I hope you are able to get them in some structured program for the summer-it's ashame they wouldn't refund your money on the Taekwondo classes. When difficult child was younger the one thing that made summer easier was the swimming pool. He used to be such a different kid in the water-it was like all of his anger would melt away. Hugs-for your sake I hope summer goes fast (being a teacher I don't want it to go too fast for myself:)).