Sunday: A Day of Rest

M

ML

I will try to rest today, that is my goal. I did much more cleaning yesterday than I had planned but did not get in my 2 miles. So 8 miles for the week is an improvement over the 0 I was doing previously.

Next week is a new beginning. Today I will reflect upon the blessings in my life and do as little as possible.

smallworld

ML, I'm glad you're resting today. Sounds as if you need it.

Just so you know, cleaning counts for exercise. It's hard work, uses your muscles and burns calories.

I didn't get any exercise in yesterday, but I went to the gym today -- 10 min arc trainer, 25 min treadmill and 500 meters rowing.

Now I'm off to my NAMI support group -- a wonderful group of women who "get" my life (very similar to the way I feel about coming here).

Enjoy your Sunday!

LittleDudesMom

ML,

Sundays are usually a day of rest at our house as well - but I do often exercise on Sundays. Today I'm laying low but I will go to the gym shortly and do 60 minutes of weight training with easy child before she reports to work at 4.

After easy child gets home from work at 6, the three of us have it all planned out. We are eating dinner, then out to the hot tub. We haven't taken the time to use it much in the last weeks, and decided tonight the three of us would sit in there!

Smallw, hope your meeting went well!

Sharon