Sunday's goals

smallworld

I thought I'd start a new thread here similar to the "Good Morning" thread on General.

Today my goals are:
30 minutes of cardio at the gym
Healthy meal planning for the week

What about you?

LittleDudesMom

Well today is getting the kids ready for the first day back at school.
I've planned the meals for the week since I did my shopping on Friday.
I did an hour of cardio and then 30 minutes of strength training yesterday.
I will go back to the gym tomorrow at 6am! So, no exercise for me today.
The most important thing on my list is to relax and enjoy the last day of holiday break!!!!!!!!

Sharon

M

ML

SW similar goals for me. 30 minutes of cardio. I'm debating whether to brave the cold or jump on the mini tram., or put in an old Jane Fonda tape. Something though! I did the meals and grocery shopping too. Sharon, I like your plan about enjoying last day of break.

We also have a friend's daughter's one-year birthday party to go to and have to hit WalMart on the way for the gift. Talk about procrastination lol. I will fix chili in the crockpot today.

Better get busy!

Thanks for starting this SW.

trinityroyal

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on yesterday's goals of finishing up the client reports (both overdue and current). I also have a bit of a thorny staff issue to think through. One of my junior staff is being very insubordinate and doesn't even know that she's doing anything wrong. How to explain without totally killing her enthusiasm for the job...sigh.

I think I will try to get in a 30 minute workout, and if there's energy or time left, start putting away the Christmas decorations. husband brought all of the packing in from the garage last night, so I don't really have an excuse.

Good luck with today's goals everyone!

Trinity