Super Bowl Commercials

mstang67chic

Going Green
*ska-reeeeeeeaming with laughter*

I just saw the first hysterical Super Bowl commercial in years. You know that old SNL skit with Chris Katan and Wil Farrel where they were the guys in the club doing the little head bop thing? Pepsi just had a commercial where everyone was nodding off .....in an office, at an awards show, in a diner, etc. Then they all drink Pepsi Max and start doing the head bop. (Of course, the entire time that song from the skit is playing) The last shot is of people doing it in a store and Chris Katan is there looking at them saying "STOP IT".

Maybe it's because I used to be a big SNL fan but I almost fell off the couch laughing!

witzend

The E*Trade baby online trader was GREAT! I don't usually like those CGI babies, but this one really looked good, and was very funny.

happymomof2

I wasn't very impressed with them this year.

husband and I seen one a few times that I think should have been in there. It's the guy sitting on his front porch eating pizza and putting tobasco sauce on it. A mosquito lands on his leg, bites him, flies away and then blows up!! Me and husband laugh every time we see it.

Did like it that the Giants won!!

DammitJanet

I wasnt thrilled with the commercials this year at all. The baby for the stock trader thing was ok. It was cute only because I think babies are cute.

The only commercial I really liked was the clydesdale horse. Those always are good ones but they only did one of them this year didnt they? Or maybe I missed one on a potty break. All the other beer commercials I saw were plum stupid. I got tired of the dumb car commercials. Ok already...I get the fact that we are going green!

meowbunny

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads for those who missed them

I agree on the car commercials except for the Audi R8. That has to be the sexiest car I've ever seen and the commercial itself was dang good.

I can't believe how positively disgusting the careerbuilder.com commercial was (the first one). The second one was tolerable.

Yeah, the careerbuilders NEED to go back to the monkeys.

There was a commercial (I forget for what) where a guy who is driving swerves to miss a deer in the road, then swerves to miss Alice Cooper (doing something in the road), and then he sees Richard Simmons exercising...so he aims for him...

Abbey

Spork Queen
There were a few funny ones, but generally I was disappointed with them this year. There were a few I couldn't even figure out what they were advertising!!

Abbey

Nancy

The bridgestone squirrel commercial is by far my favorite. But you have to know me....I feed the squirrels, chipmunks, deer, birds, ducks, rabbits and any other animal that ventures into our yard every day. I know many of them by sight. I am upset when they close off the park by our house for "animal control." They are my buddies.

Nancy

LittleDudesMom

My favorite was the Justin Timerlake/Pepsi commercial - I though that was a hoot. Some other ones I enjoyed were the Pigeon/Fed Ex, the Coke commerical with James Carvil, and the Doritos commercial with the big mouse!

Sharon

I actually liked both Pepsi commercials, both Bridgestone commercials, the Taco Bell one, and the trailer for Adam Sandler's new movie...

And if I knew how to embed it, I would.