support, thoughts and prayers

crazymama30

I am fairly certain husband is manic again. He sees psychiatrist tommorrow and I am also fairly certain he will be sent to psychiatric hospital again.

I am in a much better place to deal with this, but it will still be hard. I hate what it will do to the kids and what the last few days have done. They have been very hard. I am ok, did not sleep much last night but hopefully things will be good enough that i can take my sleeper tonight and get some sleep. This is hard, and though I don't have the same feeling of fear and dread as before (it is easier once you have been through it, at least for me), I am still not up to snuff.

I am sorry I have not been posting to many threads, I just have not been in a place to offer good ideas.

I'm so sorry you're family is dealing with this. It is so hard, but he'll be getting help there. You will get through this! I wish you peace, I know how strong you have to be, and you are strong. You'll be able to rest when he's in there, I've been in this situation (sadly), but on you're husband's side. I have anorexia and just keep going in and out of the hospital, and my poor husband has to deal with everything. The entire family suffers. I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I'm so sorry that he isn't stable now. Please don't apologize. I hope they can find the right combination of medications to bring him down and keep him down.
Gentle hugs to you and the children.

DammitJanet

Hugs and love. Im so sorry. Maybe something in the air right now. Stability is hard.

Oh...where are you guys located or where is husband from? My psychiatrist told me the other day that people who are born or spend the majority of their lives in the southern parts of the country seem to have the most trouble in the spring and summer and the people in the northern regions have it in the fall and winter. Interesting. Dont know how true it is. I was born in VA and live in NC...and I do have more problems in spring and summer...but I have problems all year long too...just not as bad.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sending many positive thoughts & white light for husband. Also for you to for the strength & wisdom needed to deal with this situation.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Janet, she's fairly far north...

CM, don't apologize at all. I hope that whatever happens, whether it's a stint in the psychiatric hospital or a major medication tweak, husband can get some help for his symptoms QUICKLY. Does he see that things are spiraling out of control again?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I was born in Chicago, lived 3 yrs in TN and 8 yrs in Germany. Most of the rest of my life has been spent either in Chicago or WI. My worst times are still in Spring and Summer.

crazymama30

Unfortunately he was able to pull it together and did not meet the criteria for being admitted. I am so disgusted with our health care system. I will figure out what to do next, but am in serious doubt that I will remain married much longer. At some point he has to take accountability and try, and try hard, to help himself. We will see

Thank you all for your support. It means a lot.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Ugh. I'm sorry it's so bad it's affecting your relationship this way, and yet not bad enough for a psychiatric hospital stay. He absolutely has to take ownership of this. I hope you can communicate what your boundaries are in this and that he HEARS you loud and clear.

crazymama30

He is not. There is nothing wrong with him, it is all the medications. I am going to see about a restraining order as tommorrow as that is the only way I will get him to leave and it is warranted too. I am so disgusted. It is so hard to work so hard at a relationship and realize that a stupid illness, in part, is keeping your spouse from doing the same.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Do whatever you have to in order to keep yourself and your kids safe. I'm so sorry it's come to this...

((((Hugs))))

nvts

CM, I'm sorry you're going through all of this...I wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better. You are right though, he's got to be in it to win it.

Feel better, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Beth