Surprise! Surprise!

VickiL

As another child of the 70's in the SF Bay area, that's no bong, it's a crack pipe...much, much worse to me than a bong...watched too many friends lose their entire lives smoking that ****. Took years and years for some to come back to normal...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Kolleen? Any recent discoveries?

Bongs or pipes used for smoking weed CAN be as small as that, but they have to have some sort of bowl shape to them to hold the weed. I've seen people use toilet paper rolls that they cut a hole in and put tin foil to make the bowl. I've seen them do the same with an apple.

BUT...you do not need the bowl for coke. So if it was a straight glass tube...hon, you need to wake up. You can't smoke weed out of that. They are typically blackened at the end as they clog all the time. Yep...that was what I learned in Vegas.

The only thing worse is finding a blackened spoon and a lighter, or a broken light bulb that was blackened and a lighter.

Abbey

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending many hugs Kolleen - I don't think it's a bong either, having seen the 'other' type of paraphernalia used for smoking crack up close a few times (not used by me). Have you found anything out yet?