Survivor watchers

Jody

Okay, did any of you watch survivor last night? I cannot believe that they sent the girl to redemption Island and not that crazy Phillip. He is out right nuts. I would have had to vote for him to go because I would be worried I would kill that nut. He is walking around in his underwear, (droopy drawers at that) with a feather hanging off the top of his head. Does anyone think this is a joke or do you believe he is really this crazy? He plays the crazy part so well I am beginning to wonder if he isn't just totally out there. If he says he worked for the FBI one more time, I think I will scream. Rob must really have some power on his tribe, because one of the girls said they would rather kill themselves right now, then to have him suvive the vote. Not really but an hour with him would make you nuts, and yet he keeps on and on and on.

Fran

Former desparate mom
He is out there but I think if he is in the final 3 he won't win. Rob has a strategy. : )

Jody

My goodness it never hit me that he could even get that far, I keep waiting for them to vote the nut off but he remains. LOL. I hope that Matt wins. I think he really deserves it.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Philip is nuts and Matt is on the brink of cracking. I've never been a fan of extremists. I was rooting for Matt for awhile but then found him to be as extreme in his beliefs as Philip, just in a different way.

I was surprised that they voted off Julie last night, too; I expected it to be one of the guys.

I was liking Rob more this season than in any of his previous seasons but his Godfather impersonation is what turned me off before and is turning me off again. He needs to "cry like a baby" like he did last time to make himself more human again. The young girls in his cult are vacuous and one-dimensional. ugh. I actually do like Steve and Grant so for this week anyway, I suppose they are my favorites.

My niece, who is queen of the one-liners, emailed me last night to say, "I sure hope Fruit of the Loom or somebody is going to give Phillip an underwear spokesperson job."

:rofl:

Suz

Jody

That is too funny. I am so sick of him walking around in his underwear. Gross. I like Grant, he stays out of the ****, but doesn't know that Rob is really not his friend. I wish he'd wise up.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think Yankee Doodle is crazy - if he wasn't crazy? He'd walk around nude and tell everyone to deal with it and put that feather somewhere else besides his head. He needs to go before he burns something.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Jody, I agree with you; Rob is not Grant's friend. The only friend Rob has made on Survivor was Amber and even then, he lost to her! I think it really annoys the heck out of him and that's what keeps bringing him back. Hopefully Grant has seen Rob's other seasons and isn't mixing his true devotion to Amber and their baby to his devotion *cough cough* to other castmates.

He'd walk around nude and tell everyone to deal with it

Star, if you were watching then, that's what Richard did on Season 1 and he WON! Richard didn't have a feather though- a blessing, in retrospect. lol

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
I wasn't watching then - but I have to admit this season has got my interest. I believe he's doing this to keep his place really. The more outrageous things he does? He knows people will tune in that normally haven't watched like me - and thus they'll keep him. (I think) I actually tuned in because of the 'always down on the black man" comment and the "oh he's not playing the race card" comment. Just tacky.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Star, I have never missed an episode since Season 1. No kidding. There have been some strange characters over the years and Philip is really stretching it.

I felt badly for Steve in the last episode. It was obvious that he didn't mean "you're crazy" as being racist in the least. Good grief! No one on earth would have construed it as anything other than the obvious that Philip is crazy. lol. I thought Jeff was truly inspired as a *therapist* to help them sort through the "this is where he's coming from" to get through it.

In earlier episodes, Philip admitted that he is playing the "crazy" card in order to be kept for the finale. ugh. I agree with my niece- give the guy a contract with Fruit of the Loop and get rid of him.

Suz