SURVIVOR

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> </span> <span style="color: #6600CC"> what started out as a horribly unbalanced season suddenly turned amazing.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/show/ep10/

that was egduardo getting voted out last week. this was mookie getting the boot this week:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/show/ep11/

alec is the last of the *four horsemen*.

they're actually using the immunity idol this seasone tho it came back to bite them in the hiney lol.

i couldn't believe alec & mookie searched through yau man's private belongings. never seen that done before! not much shocks jeff but that seemed to.

i'm dying to see if alec can save himself this week!

right now i'm loving earl for the win. he's smart & seems to escape every time he gets marked for elimination.

kris
</span> </span>

Lothlorien

You're right, I was getting bored in the beginning. I'm glad that the winds changed. I really like Earl and Yau.

I couldn't believe they went through the bags either. They thought that by revealing what they'd done, it would result in disention. It made them all PO'd that they all felt violated at that point, which I would have as well.

I wonder who will be trying to now get Alex and split the 6 up and if that will happen. I get the feeling that Cassandra, Stacy and dreams are going to split off and try to get Alex on their side this week....what d'ya think?

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> yau & earl formed an alliance early on.....& he knew yau had the idol. i really think they will remain solid at least for awhile longer. that being said, you always want to take an unpopular tribe member to final two/three. yau has tons of respect.

i couldn't understand why alec & mookie thought revealing yau had the idol would gain them any traction. i mean WTF? didn't seem to even occur to either of them that every one would be offended by the total invasion of privacy. even in Survivor & Big Brother there are certain lines that do not get crossed.

one thing i WOULD NOT DO is send alec to exile island & give him another crack at finding te idol. i'd be keeping him close & convincing him that he's *safe* lol. earl seems to understand those subtleties lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I loved that Alex and Mookie are so mad that they got outplayed by what they perceived as weaker members. Their rant about who is not trustworthy is amazing. They need a mirror.
On the other hand Dreamz is scary with his lying and rationalization. There is definite screwed up thought processes going on. His righteous indignation is pretty amazing. He is the most obvious outright underhanded player I have seen. It must be something like survival instinct. He has to have difficult child in him.
I liked Earl too. It will be strangely uncomfortable to see the six having to vote each other out. I thought they were a good group.

Wasn't Boo's recovery from that gut wrenching snap to his knee amazing? It sounded horrid. I'm impressed he continued on. </span>

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> i think dreamz can be graned a bit of latitude. he did grow up on homeless & on the streets. he has no reason to trust anyone.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

'Chelle

The look on Alex, Mookie and Edguardo's faces when Jeff read Edguardo's name for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd time was just too funny, and made this whole season just turn around. When Mookie was going on and on at Exile Island how he was getting Cassandra and her whole alliance out, you just had to know it wasn't going to happen for him that way. LOL When Mookie when through Yau-man's pockets I myself was just shocked, what an invasion of privacy - I don't even let my hubby go through my purse even though I have nothing in there to hide LOL. I don't know how they thought revealing he did that would get them anything but a quick boot. I've liked Earl and Yau-man and Cassandra all along and hope one of them wins. I was rooting for Dreamz at first, they treated him terribly in the beginning, but now I just don't get him, he's trying to play both ends too much.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> burnett has tossed us many surprising twists over the years.....but mookie & edguardo really crossed a huge line.

the eviction last week was played perfectly. the expression on edguardo's face this week was priceless.

kris
</span> </span> </span>