Suz and other interested in Big Brother

Tiapet

Old Hand
Tomorrow they officially release the interviews of some of the house guests (9), although currently there are slots for 14 on the wall. Now I will not tell anymore details then that for those that don't like spoiler information but there is a lot going on this season and I already know some of the surprises that are coming up but not how they will play out. Let's just say this season is going to be interesting to say the least, unlike the last one.

If you want to see, cuz you can't wait like me, you can see a couple of the interviews right now up online if you Google. There is a total of 4 I could find (lead to) for now but I have inside information available to me so...;)

Oh and if you missed it, "The Talk" had a tour of the inside of the new house as well the other day and if you have the superpass you can see it there too. I like it the colors and some other details but some other things I don't like.

Let me know what ya'll think if you are an addict like Suz and I.

Have fun and happy BB14 hunting!

lmf64

Big Brother is one of the three reasons I make it through July. 1) Le Tour de France 2) My nephew's b-day 3) Big Brother

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Jody, lol- I was thinking just the opposite- I now love summer tv. We have Suits, Franklin and Bash, Bachelor Pad, Miss Advisors (new and cute), Royal Pains, The Glades, Drop Dead Diva, a Real Housewives franchise, Rizzoli and Isles, and (my favorite and WAAA its last season) The Closer. Sheesh I could go on and on. I have no life so I dvr this stuff and watch it when I can. Thank goodness for dvr!

Suz

Jody

Finally it's getting here. Big Brother this Thursday. Can't wait. I hope its a good season, I am glad that Racheal and Brandon are not on this one.

Tiapet

Old Hand
I really think it will be a good season. Strange and interesting set up to make it so, which is typical of BB. Already one of the house guest have been replaced with an alternate. So it's going to be the house guests with 4 almuni returning in the role of mentors to them in teams. The mentors are going to be playing their own sort of game with their own prize and they also get paid a stipend weekly, which of course is much higher then the house guests. Right now the house guests have actually entered the house so they are getting acclimated to it and each other. No, I haven't seen anything you all haven't as of yet. I have picked a few favorites though based on "pre" interviews.

Can't wait!;)

P

PatriotsGirl

LOVE this show!!!! husband and I are SO excited that it is BB time again!!! :D