Suz...did you read part of Richard's interview about Pretty Woman?

DDD

It just shows that thanks to you he understands the depth of good relationships and love. Way To Go, girl.
He said that Pretty Woman was his least favorite movie...basically because it demeans women. I'm impressed. No...he didn't mention you specifically but we all know you taught him about quality women.
I'm proud. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oddly enough I too hear Richard Gere and think of Suz. Or is it Richard Gere hears Suz and thinks of HER!!!!????? :flirtysmile3:

Way To Go RG ! I just want him on Dancing with the Stars....lol.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thank you. I am happy to hear that you appreciate my man. It has taken some tutelage on my part to help him become so evolved. :teacher:

It was my pleasure to be the tutor. :cutie_pie:

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
Maks and Richard Gere on the same show???? That would be heaven on earth.

Although the new Latin hunk is giving Maks a run for his money on DWTS. Oh my.:916blusher:

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I have to say, whoever heard of a Latin hunk named "William Levy"? Honestly, I thought it was a joke because the name doesn't sound Hispanic at all. He's a cutie, though, and seems very likeable, too. pant, pant.

If you want to see Richard ballroom dancing and haven't seen it already, check out "Shall We Dance." The scene where he comes up the escalator holding a single red rose is particularly swoon-worthy. I have a picture of it on my bulletin board at work. :)

Donna, I love the idea that "Suz" would come up if Richard googled himself. I almost hurt myself laughing at the thought. Thank you. lol

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
I've seen the movie and loved it. by the way, did you know that the link to the detachment article doesn't take you to the detachment article anymore? I wish I could find it again. I thought it was very helpful.

~Kathy