Suz....

DammitJanet

Are you counting down the days until Sept 26th with baited breath? Are you planning to take the day off to catch the matinée or can you wait until that evening to see your love?

I am sure Richard cannot wait either.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n1QNRDOkn0"]YouTube - Nights In Rodanthe - Official trailer (True HD)[/ame]

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks, Janet!

Richard and I had to practice those love scenes over and over and over again, Janet. It was simply exhausting but I wanted to make sure that he was believable when he was onscreen since we haven't seen him for awhile.

I think he gives a performance to be proud of...thanks to me. :redface:

I hope everyone goes to see "our" movie. Thanks so much for bringing this to everyone's attention.

:flowers:

Suz

Last edited:

DammitJanet

Well Suz...I do remember when you came down to the coast here to meet him. It was all kind of hush hush and I had such a hard time sitting on my lips! Im glad all your hard work paid off so well.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hey Janet, I see you got it to work with the Utube. :D

Ohhhhhhhh, tell me that movie hasn't come out yet. I wanna go see it. :D And I can't rent the darn things as Aubrey has broken my dvd player.

Suz..........you met HIM and didn't tell us your family???? OH, the shame! :faint:

DammitJanet

Lisa...Dont you remember when this movie was filmed down here on the coast of NC? Suz was mysteriously absent from the board for awhile during that time. She was "coaching" Richard. I snuck away and spied on them! Unfortunately I hadnt had a chance to buy a digital camera yet or the pics would be worth millions!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
NC is beautiful and Richard only enhanced the scenery. It was a dream come true for both of us to meet at such an enchanting place.

Yes, Janet didn't have a camera but she met us for breakfast one morning at a charming inn. Wasn't the french toast scrumptuous, Janet? It was fun to keep dodging the paparazzi so that Carrie didn't find out. :bag:

Suz

DammitJanet

The breakfast was lovely. Suz and Richard make such a lovely couple that I really cannot imagine why he doesnt run off into the sunset with her!

As far as other details...well lets just say that my fantasy life wont be needing any extra spice for a long...long time!

Last edited:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thank you, Janet. Richard is still longing for me. It can be a curse to be so irresistable you know, especially at my age. :rofl:

Suz

F

flutterbee

Suz, you lucky dog, you! ;)

Lisa - you can watch DVD's on your computer, girl!