Suz...

DammitJanet

This is Occupational Therapist (OT) but I figure you will see it here faster.

Do you have pics of your doggies on photobucket? If you can throw up about 20 or so of them for me to access I want to make you something. Pretty please!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Aw Janet, you're so sweet. Thank you so much for caring. I don't have the faintest idea how to put pictures on photobucket. Can a technomoron do it?

I didn't tell anyone here yet....but you're an Auntie again! Chloe and I were so miserable without Molly and Chelsea that we got on petfinders.com and found...RUFUS!

He was a stray in Baltimore, picked up by the shelter there and earmarked for euthanasia when no one claimed him in 5 days. Fortunately, a local rescue came and retrieved him, posted him on petfinders. I went to meet him Sunday and brought him home.

He has to have some schnauzer in him because he has the same toy possessiveness that I had to train out of Molly. Otherwise, he's gentle and sweet and adores Chloe and me and Chloe flirts like crazy with him---the little tart. :redface:

Anyway, we are adapting slowly but surely. I hope he's a keeper. We have 2 months to make sure it's a good fit.

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
lol....he's certainly a puppy at heart, Witz, but he's bigger than Chloe. Skinny. Skraggly. The vet thinks he's 1 or 2. White, soft but wiry hair that sheds :9-07tears: so he has an appointment at the beauty shop on June 6 for a bath and haircut.

He seems to be very leery around men. When one of my neighbors came over he growled at him, and tonight he even snapped at my brother who was trying to pet him. In both cases, he warmed up pretty quickly to them once I reassured him that they were ok but it's worrisome. He falls all over women without any hesitation. It sure makes you wonder what he went through...

Suz

DammitJanet

Suz...a complete untechie can put pics up on photobucket...lol. Do you have pics on your computer of your dogs? If so, then all you have to do is to go to photobucket.com and get yourself an account, then follow the directions there to upload the pictures to your account. then come here and give me the link to your account album and I can go get the pics and download them onto my computer. I need about 20 so I can make you a movie about your doggies.

I have a new play toy for myself and I am making dvds and I just love it. Its so fun for me. I can actually send you the video to your email so you can preview it and then send you the actual dvd through the mail if you like it. I did a wedding one for gcvmom but I am waiting on her to send me more pics to make it longer and I am gonna do a baby boy one for donna. I put music behind them. I did a couple for myself so far....one of the boys growing up with "Then They Do" in the background. I also did Beach Baby with those pics of the girls at the beach. Its so much fun...lol.