SYTYCD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Blame the costume folks if you don't like the outfits, DDD. The judges ripped one couple to shreds a couple of weeks ago...more accurately, they ripped the costumers to shreds for having the couple dress like dorks for their number. I'm not sure how much say the dancers have in what they wear but it didn't sound like they have/had much say.

I'm still rooting for Danny #1 and Lacey #2. I wasn't impressed with Lacey's solo but I wasn't impressed with Sabra's either. Sabra is high energy and j-e-r-k-y to me. I find it distracting, not interesting. Of the boys' solos, Neil's was also energetic but seemed mostly gymnastic. Danny's was athletic without losing the grace of the dance. Heaven!

I was swooning watching Danny and Lacey's waltz. Perfection.

I also enjoyed the boys' fight/dance. You could feel the testosterone. Very fun.

I guess this is why these shows are so cool- because of all of the differing opinions.

I have to admit that I like it when the judges aren't impressed with the choreography...like Wade's last night and someone else's awhile back. It's nice to see them share some of the responsibility if the dancers have an "off" night.

I doubt if Danny has the fan base to pull off the win but he's still #1 to me.

Remember..........no spoilers and no posting about winners ...not until tomorrow. SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
Am I the only Lacey fan out there? My picks (in order) are: Lacey, Danny, Sabra, Neil.

I guess I am also one of the few that liked the Fox routine.

Can't wait for tonight! :princess:

~Kathy

I'm a Lacey fan from way back. Sabra has been growing on me.

My guess is that Danny will win. However, I would like to see Lacey or Sabra win.

I thought the girls performed well in the Fox routine. I just thought it was a stupid routine. There was hardly any dance to it. I think it was not fair to the girls. The boys had a much better dance.

MUCH better. Yum.

meowbunny

We were cheated!!!! Sabra and Danny should have been partnered together a long time ago. OMG!!!! Those two were so sexy, beautiful, awesome together. Maybe the new Fred and Ginger when this show is over?

Loved Danny's solo. Sabra's was so-so to me last night. Sorry to the Lacey fans, but her solos have never done anything for me. Neil's was good but not enough dance.

So, if I had to base the winner on solos, it's Danny. If I base it on partners, it's Sabra. She just makes every guy look good and if the guy is good, great. In my heart, it is still between Danny and Sabra with the edge going to one of them. I can't make up my mind.

jbrain

Hi,
I liked the girls' partner dance but the guys' was more exciting and fun. I don't know who I want to win--I'll be fine with any of them. difficult child 2 kept swooning over Neil and she loves Sabra too. My husband seems to like Danny and Sabra best. Well, it will be interesting--talk to you guys tomorrow!
Jane