Taking a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbunny

Right now I'm in too much pain to really help anyone else. Many of the responses I got to my daughter's pregnancy caused more pain. There was little respect for my feelings, just an imposition of your views and attitudes. No one needs that and I certainly didn't and don't at this time.

Just so all of you know, I will be there for my daughter regardless of how I feel about this pregnancy and her behavior. She is my child and she needs me. It really is that simple.

Her behavior and choices at this time sicken and sadden me. She was growing into a young woman I was truly proud of. She has reverted to a person willing to use anyone to get what she wants or needs. The pregnancy seems to give her an excuse to manipulate the system and those who love her. So be it. That's her choice. My choice is to be her mother, to stand by her and help her where I can. I will not lecture her. I already let her know how angry and disappointed I was and I won't mention that again. I will not take her to get her stuff. I will take her to see the doctor.

Folks, please don't bother responding. Save your words, love and even your vitriol to those who are a part of this board, who need you, your kindness, your wisdom. Right now, what I need has to come from my friends. Take care of yourselves.

I may be back. I'll certainly let you know when the baby is born and how everyone is doing.

Moderators, please lock this thread. Thank you.

tiredmommy

Respecting your wishes and hoping you do come back. You are a vital and valued part of this community. Many {{{hugs}}} to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.