Talked with difficult child...

tracy551

last night and it was pretty good. He was very upbeat when I told him about the new school when he comes home. He was really excited that they let out at 1:30 and he'd be home by 2pm. He said that gives him time to look for a job after school :thumb:
he couldn't stop talking about a horse show they went to on Thursday. He said it was amazing and had a great time. (he's learned alot about horses since being at the ranch)
I feel really good about things today :smile: I at this point have a better outlook than I did before.
Well have a great day all I'm off for an over night trip with husband and the youngest easy child. Need a break from house work.
I'll check back with you all tomorrow night. :fan:

KFld

Hope you really enjoy your much deserved trip. The ranch sounds wonderful. Glad you had a nice chat.

ck1

Great to hear things are looking up!!! What kind of school is it (sorry if I missed it in another post)? That's the one thing we're really stuck on...where difficult child should go to school when he comes home! So happy you have that one figured out!

Hope you have a super weekend! :smile:

Ephchap

Tracy,

What a great update! It sure sounds like your son is doing well at the ranch.

Enjoy your much deserved getaway!

Hugs,
Deb